The Leaders in Natural Traditional
Elytropappus Rhinocerotis formula
Feel Good is exceptional at delivering fast and effective results within minutes. An herbal extract of E. Rhinocerotis,
Feel Good is recommended for:
• The fast improvement of moods.
• To alleviate stress.
• Inflammations, aches, general pains including back pain.
• To improve confidence.
• To ease muscular stiffness and movement.
A must in every household, Feel Good is an easy to use product to alleviate stress, its symptoms and general pains and aches.
Fast acting, versatile and multipurpose applications make Feel Good a first-
• Fast results. When compared to its competitors, Feel Good is far quicker in the alleviation of stress and
• Recommended for adults, the elderly and children.
• It is claimed to improve circulation.
• May be used internally or topically depending on the needs of the user.
• Speeds up recovery.
• May be used topically on wounds, inflammations, sores and burns.
• E. Rhinocerotis is considered as one of the best anti-
• It may be used for conditions such as internal bleeding, fevers, tonsillitis and kidney ailments.
• Place a few drops on the wound, inflammation, sore or burn and rub gently to alleviate pain and inflammation.
• The alcohol content works as a disinfectant.
• May be applied every few hours.
• Can be mixed with a cream or gel for external massaging.
Feel Good is made with extracts of E. Rhinocerotis, a plant natural to the Cape. E. Rhinocerotis is widely respected and prized by both humans and animals for its medicinal value and wide applications.
In the Cape Province it is claimed to have been the saviour of many during the 1918 influenza epidemic. Its popularity grew since then and today it is still used as a “folk” medicine. It has also found a home in veterinary medicine where the plant is highly respected and used by local farmers.
Dosage: shake well before using.
Adults: 6 to 8 drops 3 times daily at regular intervals or when required, under the tongue.
Preparation: E. Rhinocerotis alcohol and water extracts
Contra Indications: People with a hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the plant species. Not to be taken during pregnancy.
Pharmacological classification: A 34. Other
Pharmacological action: African herbal medicine.
Indications: It is traditionally used in the support of inflammations, stress and pain.
Side effects and special precautions: None side effects have been recorded.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment: None.
Presentation: 30 ml brown homeopathic bottles.
Storage instructions: Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your medical practitioner if symptoms persist.
|Amandla / Men's Libido|
|Digestive Tonic / Blood Cleaner|
|Epi-Less Formula for Epilepsy|
|Femina Formula for PMS|
|Hyper Tension Formula / High Blood Treatment|
|Impi Immune Booster/ Anti-Viral|
|Livermax / Liver Caps|
|Sutherlandia / Cancer & HIV|
|Natural Antibiotic +|
|Arth - Right|
|Cold & Flu +|
|Hair & Nail +|