The Leaders in Natural Traditional
For Fast Relief of Arthritis and its Associated Symptoms.
of mobility, inflammation and swelling. Arth-
immediate relief to these symptoms.
More than the symptoms, this novel formula heals the affected areas. Arth-
damage to the bone, muscle, and cartilage areas. The results attained with the use of Arth-
generally surpass expectations by patients and health practitioners alike.
Other benefits of Arth-
1. Improved circulation in affected areas.
2. Rich in natural mineral and vitamins, which in their natural form and easily absorbed through the
How it works:
• Rebuilds damaged areas.
• The natural ingredients ensure better, faster and healthier results.
• The effects of each application, depending on the condition, can last up to 12 hours.
• Rub Arth-
• Allow to dry.
• Wait for 5 to 10 minutes to pass.
• Slowly bend both wrists simultaneously until pain is felt.
• Compare the feeling, mobility and pain between the two wrists.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Has it been clinically tested?
A: No. Arth-
Q: What right do you have to make such claims?
A: We are making no new claims whatsoever. Just because the general public is unaware of the healing
properties and capabilities of the plants used, it does not mean that they have not been used or that they
are incapable of healing damaged areas. This information is considered valid and studied at medical
schools. In short, the healing properties of these plants when used collectively are simply extraordinary.
Q: How can I be sure that are no side-
A: The medicinal plants used and their possible side effects are discussed in the Herbal Africa manual.
These plants have been used since time immemorial and we have had no reports of any side-
Although extremely rare, the gel base used may irritate the skin. Also, there is a committed team of
professionals constantly working to ensure maximum efficacy and no side-
Q: How quickly can I be treated?
A: The severity of the condition, age and other environmental factors may influence the effectiveness of
body's ability to heal itself. Arth-
correctly can its efficacy be maximized and the duration of treatment reduced.
Q: Can I use it more than 3 times daily?
Contents: Artemisia Afra, African cucumis, water, alcohol and methyl paraben.
Toxicity: There are no signs of toxicity with Arth-
Side effects: When applied, a feeling of warmth may occur due to increased circulation.
For external use only
Can and should be applied to areas affected by arthritis.
As a remedy:
1. Rub evenly over the affected area at least 3 times daily.
2. Always apply at least thrice daily even if pain or discomfort is not felt. This way the actives can work best at rebuilding the damage areas.
3. Wash hands after applying Arth-
4. Should be applied over affected areas before going to sleep.
As a preventative of pain (recommended for competitors):
1. Rub evenly over the affected ½ hour prior to completions.
2. Allow to dry.
Pharmacological classification: A 3. Other.
Pharmacological action: African herbal medicine.
Indications: It is traditionally used to treat arthritis, injuries and pain.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment: None, treatment is symptomatic.
Storage instructions: Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Amandla / Men's Libido|
|Digestive Tonic / Blood Cleaner|
|Epi-Less Formula for Epilepsy|
|Femina Formula for PMS|
|Hyper Tension Formula / High Blood Treatment|
|Impi Immune Booster/ Anti-Viral|
|Livermax / Liver Caps|
|Sutherlandia / Cancer & HIV|
|Natural Antibiotic +|
|Arth - Right|
|Cold & Flu +|
|Hair & Nail +|