The Leaders in Natural Traditional
1) Enhances the body’s functioning and protects it against diseases
2) Antibacterial properties
3) Is rich in phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids
4) Can be used externally on sores, cuts, bites and infections
Dr. Manuel Raivoso, a pulmonary specialist, in a TV interview, publicly admitted: “Whenever I exhaust all means available to me, I generally refer my patients to an herbalist, who seems able to treat chronic asthma”. In a study of his own patients, of the 121 patients treated with Ngowane, 98 showed no further symptoms of asthma, even after four years of observation. It was Dr. Raivoso that personally took Tr/Dr. R Carvalho to the herbalist. To date, Dr. Raivoso’s chronic patients are still referred to the herbalist. This is the best testimonial to the efficacy of Ngowane.
Pelargonium sidoides (Umckaloabo):
The roots of Pelargonium sidoides have been used successfully in the treatment of chronic respiratory illnesses such as asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia.
The successful treatment of tuberculosis with Umckaloabo was acknowledged in the early 1920’s. Extracts of the root have been available in Germany since 1983 without prescription and have found widespread usage against infections of the sinus, throat and respiratory tract. Double-
The alcoholic extract of the root has been shown to have a three-
2) Antiviral effect: Similarly, Pelargonium sidoides prevents viruses from attaching to the mucous membrane cells and stimulates the body’s immune system in such a way that both bacteria and viruses are prevented from multiplying.
3) Expectorant: the extract acts as an expectorant, allowing the body to expel contaminated mucous making conditions less suitable for the multiplication of the bacteria and viruses.
Dosage and Directions for use:
Shake well before using.
Adults: 5 drops 3 times daily in 10 ml of water or under the tongue.
Consult your medical practitioner if symptoms persist.
Patients with a hypersensitivity to any of the plant species or ingredients. If inclined to experience bleeding or if liver and kidney illnesses are present. Not to be taken during pregnancy.
|Amandla / Men's Libido|
|Digestive Tonic / Blood Cleaner|
|Epi-Less Formula for Epilepsy|
|Femina Formula for PMS|
|Hyper Tension Formula / High Blood Treatment|
|Impi Immune Booster/ Anti-Viral|
|Livermax / Liver Caps|
|Sutherlandia / Cancer & HIV|
|Cold & Flu +|
|Hair & Nail +|
|Natural Antibiotic +|